An important feature of the Executive Diploma (Exec. Dip.) is that the entry requirements are based on personal capability and working experience, rather than prior paper qualifications where student intake is open throughout the year.
The Executive Diploma is awarded by Universiti Teknologi Malaysia to candidates who have successfully attended all the 12 modules, pass the post-module assessment and have satisfactorily completed the in-company projects.
BATC's industrial partners in managing these programs are:-
· KLIA Training & Research Centre Sdn. Bhd.
· Rivermore Consult Sdn. Bhd
· Oxford Corporate Consultants & Trainers Sdn. Bhd.
· Edu Ace Sdn. Bhd.
· Safacom Sdn. Bhd.
· Integrated Commerce Sdn. Bhd.
· Gabungan Jurubina Sdn. Bhd.
· Octagon Petroleum Technology Sdn. Bhd.
· Jendela Industri (M) Sdn. Bhd.
· TAJ Vision Sdn. Bhd.
· Samudera Management Consultants Sdn. Bhd.
· Fine Arts Management Consultants
· Wespackonsult Sdn. Bhd.
· Shah Educational Systems Sdn. Bhd.
· SQC Management Sdn. Bhd.
· Kyest Academy Sdn. Bhd.
· UR Knowledge Sdn. Bhd.
· CWORKS Systems Berhad
· PM Professional Resources
· Akademi CPD Sdn. Bhd.
· Uni- Link Smart Venture Sdn Bhd
Intake is open throughout the year
SPM with 5 years working experience
STPM with 3 years working experience
Diploma with 1 years working experience
First degree and above
Program structure :
- This part-time programme is made up of 12 modules and 1 in-company projects, 20 contact hours and to be completed in 12 to 24 months.
- There is no examination but the student is required to complete the Post Module Assignment (PMA) after completing every module.
- The program is run during weekends only at BATC or any other centre arranged by the partners.